What is viva in 12th class?
Table of Contents
What is viva in 12th class?
In the practical examination along with experiments you have to face viva voce from the internal / external examiner. It is just to know your depth of knowledge and understanding of the given experiment / project work. And out the 30 marks of Practical, generally 5-7 marks is kept for viva voce.
What happens in viva in school?
A viva simply means a university examination during which students answer questions in speech and these questions are commonly based on a particular project or discipline. Viva questions are an important part of an academic program and often take place at the conclusion of a semester/year.
How do you get full in Viva?
10 Tips for Viva Success
- Calm Down and Breathe. Working yourself up is only going to make things worse, by stopping you sleeping, and making you ill.
- Do Something Fun.
- Believe in Yourself.
- Go in with a Good Attitude.
- Dress for Viva Success.
- Read Your Thesis.
- Know the Rules.
- Make a List of Your Own Corrections.
How do you give a practical chemistry?
We have listed down some of the major tips and tricks that can help you crack your chemistry practical successfully:
- Master Your Conceptual Understanding of Each Experiment.
- Remember the Stepwise Procedure.
- Avoid Mugging Up Experiments & Readings.
- Take Help of Visuals & Diagrams.
How do I prepare for practical Viva?
Be prepared for viva type questions rather than descriptive questions. Be well prepared on atleast 2 or more chapters because examiners are likely to offer you with an option about the topic to start viva from. So be prepared for such juicy moments and don’t let go in vain.
How do you greet in Viva?
Greet The Examiner Use these magical phrases during the viva exam – good morning, sir/ma’am, thank you, sir/ma’am and sorry sir/ma’am. Wish the examiner good morning after entering the exam hall. If you don’t know the answer say, ‘I don’t know,’ immediately.
How can I introduce myself in viva exam?
Tips for giving Self- Introduction during Interview –
- Don’t start it with the phrase ” Myself is ABC or Myself ABC “. Always say – My name is ….or I am …….
- Tell them about the place you belong to.
- Give details regarding your higher education on the basis of which you have applied for the job.
How do I prepare for viva boards?
Create a good impression: Appear neatly and decently dressed. Wish him with a confident smile and ask him if you can take the seat. Display respect and good attitude towards the examiner. Never give prepared speech as an answer to question; try to be short and to the point.
How many practicals are there in chemistry class 12th?
Chemistry Practical Class 12 Important Instructions The question paper given to the students will be legibly typed. It should contain a total of 15 practical skill based very short answer type questions.