Is there any placement after BSC forensic science?

Is there any placement after BSC forensic science?

You can get jobs in various governments & private sectors. The study will improve your skills and knowledge. After completing your degree, you can open your own forensic practice & forensic service offices. You also may employ in Forensic Laboratories, Detective Offices, Banks and other Govt.

Is Amity University Dubai good for forensic science?

In countries like the UK and USA, Forensic Science has witnessed an unprecedented growth rate in the last ten years. Amity University Dubai is at the forefront in this new and exciting field that has career opportunities in police departments, law enforcement agencies, detective agencies, banking and other sectors.

Is Amity University good for forensic science?

Placements: There is no placement in forensic Science department. But provides 100\% placements in other courses. Amity University provides the best quality placements and internship chances to every student. It has 100\% placements every year for all Amity students.

READ ALSO:   Is Ciaz difficult to drive?

Is it hard to get job after BSC forensic science?

Higher Studies after B.Sc in Forensic Science Challenging job roles with excellent career prospects in the industry. Forensic Science is gaining momentum and skilled professionals are required in the government sectors, private sectors and research centres.

How much does a forensic scientist make in UAE?

The average pay for a Forensic Science Technician is AED 206,865 a year and AED 99 an hour in United Arab Emirates. The average salary range for a Forensic Science Technician is between AED 149,312 and AED 256,326. On average, a Bachelor’s Degree is the highest level of education for a Forensic Science Technician.

What are the requirements for studying forensic science in the UAE?

Criteria: A minimum 3 year undergraduate degree from a recognised university with a 50\% aggregate or the equivalent, along with a minimum 50\% aggregate in CBSE grades X & XII, or the equivalent from an alternative schools, is required.