How do I add social share buttons to my website?
Table of Contents
Steps to enable social share buttons:
- Access your Single Post page.
- Close the Blog Manager and click the blog text.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Scroll down to Social Buttons.
- Select or deselect the checkboxes next to the social buttons to display or hide them:
- Click the social button fields to change the text on them.
- Add an image that you want to use as the share button, you can find many images you can reuse with an Google Image Search.
- Get the link (URL) the social networks provide to share by link:
- Add a link to the image and use the URL provided.
- Repeat for as many social media networks you want to share by.
How do I share a link to a website?
You can share your site with specific people or Google Groups.
- On a computer, open a site in classic Google Sites.
- At the top right, click Share.
- Under “Invite people,” enter the name or email address of a person or Google Group.
- Click Send.
- Optional: To remove a person or group, next to their name and click Delete .
How do I add gadgets to my Google site?
To embed a gadget in Sites:
- Go to the Sites page that will contain the new gadget.
- Open the page for editing.
- Select Insert > More gadgets.
- Search for the gadget, select it from the categories on the left, or click Add gadget by URL and paste in the URL to your .
Add social media buttons to WordPress
- Log in to WordPress.
- Install and activate the Contact Widgets plugin.
- In the Dashboard menu, click Appearance, and then below Appearance click Widgets.
- Under Available Widgets, click Social Profiles and then select Add Widget.
- Select where you want it located.
- Click Add Widget.
Add a Facebook Share button to your site so that your visitors can easily share your site with their Facebook friends….To add a Facebook Share button:
- Click Add on the left side of the Editor.
- Click Social.
- Under Facebook, click the Facebook Share button to add it, or drag it to the relevant location.