Most popular

Can we apply passport with old address?

Can we apply passport with old address?

If you have changed your residential address or are relocating, you are required to update this information in your passport. To change your address on your passport, you need to apply for a re-issue of your passport. Through this process, you will receive a new passport with a new number and your updated address.

Is your present residential address out of India?

She said that she lives in X Country and have come for holiday. They made her handwrite a letter stating where she lives and what she does in X country and also the last 2 visit date details to India and sign the same letter. So, be prepared for Police verification and plan your time, if there are address changes.

READ ALSO:   Is UCLA as good as an Ivy League?

Is Indian address proof required for passport renewal?

If you want to keep your Indian Hostel address in new passport there is no address proof required. You can specify your parent’s Indian address for your passport renewal in the USA but there should be some proof with your name printed on it.

Which address is printed on Indian passport?

Only one address gets printed in the passport. You should indicate your preference by check-marking ( ) on the address which should be printed in your new passport. However, for making any change in the Indian address, a documentary proof would be required.

Is your passport printable outside of India?

IF THE PASSPORT PRINTABLE ADDRESS IS OUT OF INDIA Select YES, if you want to print passport address which is out of India.

Is address proof required for passport renewal?

No, you need not submit your original documents. While you are required to carry your original documents to the passport office on the day of your appointment for verification, the self-attested copies of the necessary documents are to be submitted.

READ ALSO:   Do prisons follow dietary restrictions?

Do you need proof of address for passport renewal?

Applicants are required to submit the proof of address of the present address only, irrespective of the date from which he/she has been residing at the given address.